Smart phones have become part of our lives in this busy world. Mobile Banking is convenient, easy, secure and banking when you need it. As long as you have your mobile phone on you, you’ll have access to your account.
- Check account balances
- Transfer funds safely, internally and externally with External Transfers
- View real time account transaction history
- Download statements
- Bill Pay
- Mobile Deposit
- Stay in control of your cards with My Cards
- Mobile Wallet
- Find Sullivan Bank ATM’s and branch locations
- Monitor your accounts 24/7 with SecureAlerts
- Send and receive money instantly with Zelle®
3 Easy Ways to Access Your Accounts
Apps: On your device, open the App Store or Google Play and search for us, or click either of the download images below, it’s “FREE”.
Mobile Web: You can also do your banking by launching your mobile browser. Just like on your computer, you’ll have a great looking interface and very user-friendly functionalities.
Text-Short Message Service (SMS) :You’ll be able to send short code text messages to 99588 at any time and receive your account information quickly and securely. It’s a simple and convenient way to get quick account information. Use any of the following SMS codes:
- BAL – Balance Inquiry
- HIST + Texting Nickname – Transaction History
- ATM + Street or Zip – Find Sullivan Bank ATM Locations
- BRANCH + Street or Zip – Find Sullivan Bank Branch Locations
- HELP – Receive a Full List of Short Codes
- STOP – Stop Receiving Message Alerts
It’s Easy to Get Started
- Log into Online Banking
- Click OPTIONS
- Find the MOBILE Banking Profile box
- Click on Enroll Now
- Proceed through the screens and select your options
Why drive to the bank? Mobile deposit allows you to make a deposit using your Smart phone. Just snap a picture of the front and back of the check for deposit into your account. It’s fast and secure!
- Real-time alerts keep you informed when your cards are used
- Transaction controls allow your cards to work only in specific locations or geographic areas
- When your cards are “off,” no withdrawals or purchases will be approved
- Set spending limits for general use or specify thresholds by merchant types, such as gas, groceries or retail stores
- Establish controls by location and change parameters via your mobile device
Review Balances and Transactions
- Monitor your finances anytime, anywhere by using My Cards within our app to check your account balances or review recent card transactions
Need help? Just give us a call or stop by any of our locations. Sullivan Bank does not charge a fee for the use of our Mobile Banking service. Depending on your service plan, you may incur data charges or text messaging fees. Check with your mobile service carrier to get more information.
App store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android, Google Play, and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc. Message and data charges may apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc, registered in the U.S. and other countries. Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
1 Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle.
2 Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle.
3 In order to send payment requests or split payment requests to a U.S. mobile number, the mobile number must be already enrolled with Zelle.