Cash Back Rewards
The Cash Back Rewards checking account is as straight forward as it sounds. At Sullivan Bank, we believe in transparency so that you are always able to make the most educated decision. Simply meet specific reward qualifications each month, and you’ll be rewarded.
You get refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, NATIONWIDE — so every ATM is your ATM, whether you’re in Sullivan, Springfield, or elsewhere. Link your account to a Cash Back Rewards with Savings Rewards to make saving easy. Visit us today to open your accounts.
- A checking account that pays you back
- Balances over $75,000 earn 0.05% APY*, no qualification requirements
- Cash Back is based on dollar of spend on qualifying transactions:
- Spend $0.00 – $29.99; Receive $1 back
- Spend $30.00 – $49.99; Receive $2 back
- Spend $50.00 – $99.99; Receive $4 back
- Spend $100.00 – $149.99; Receive $6 back
- Spend $150.00 or more; Receive $8 back
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $10 monthly), if qualifications are met
- Link to Savings Rewards to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free eStatements or Paper Statement Fee of $5
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free MasterCard® debit card
- Overdraft Coverage Options
Earning your rewards is easy!
To earn your rewards, all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Cash Back Rewards account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 direct deposit
- At least 10 POS (Point of Sale) debit card purchases
- $100 minimum deposit to open
If you don’t meet your monthly qualifications, there is no need to worry! There is no penalty if you don’t qualify and you can get right back to earning your rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
Effective September 9, 2022, all accounts for Cash Rewards, Cash Back Rewards, Savings Rewards with Cash Rewards, and Savings Rewards with Cash Back Rewards will have their Statement Cycle and Qualification Cycle changed from the 10th of each month to the 15th of each month.
If the Statement date falls on a non-Business Day, the monthly statement and qualification cycle (if applicable) ends the Business Day prior.
*Annual Percentage Yield