Account Switch Kit
Switch your account to Sullivan Bank
There are many reasons why people bank with Sullivan Bank; be it excellent customer service and convenient locations, to our wide array of products and services. Whatever your reason, switching banks is not as big a hassle as you think and our switch kit makes it even easier.
First open your new Sullivan Bank checking account – choose the account that best fits your needs.
- This form sets up your direct deposit into your new Sullivan Bank account.
- Some employers require a company form, so make sure you check with your Human Resources Department.
- Social Security and Retirements can also be set up.
- This form should be sent to each company who has an automatic payment set up for you: some typical examples are Mortgage and/or Car Payments, Utilities and Memberships, etc.
- This form communicates to your previous financial institution that they need to close your previous account(s).
- You should fill out this form for each account you wish to move.
- You should let your final checks, debits and direct deposits clear before closing the accounts.
Thank you for choosing Sullivan Bank as your new bank. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call one of our branches. We look forward to assisting you with all of your financial needs.