It’s rewarding to have a checking account where you can enjoy higher interest earnings and refunds on ATM withdrawal fees.
Cash Rewards checking is a checking account that pays. Earn up to 3.00% Annual Percentage Yield (APY*) on your balance just for doing simple banking activities, like using your debit card.
You’ll also get refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide — so every ATM is your ATM, whether you’re in Sullivan, Springfield, or elsewhere. Link your account to a Cash Rewards with Savings Rewards to make saving easy. Visit us today to open your accounts.
- A checking account that pays a higher interest rate
- Balances up to $10,000 earn 3.00% APY* and balances over $10,000 earn 0.30% APY*
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications aren’t met
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $10 monthly), if qualifications are met
- Link to Savings Rewards to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free eStatements or Paper Statement Fee of $5
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free MasterCard® debit card
- Overdraft Coverage Options
Earning your rewards is easy!
To earn your rewards, all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Cash Rewards account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 direct deposit
- At least $200 in POS (Point of Sale) debit card purchases
- $100 minimum deposit to open
And if you don’t meet these qualifications, don’t worry – you’ll still earn our base rate.
And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
Effective September 9, 2022, all accounts for Cash Rewards, Cash Back Rewards, Savings Rewards with Cash Rewards, and Savings Rewards with Cash Back Rewards will have their Statement Cycle and Qualification Cycle changed from the 10th of each month to the 15th of each month.
If the Statement date falls on a non-Business Day, the monthly statement and qualification cycle (if applicable) ends the Business Day prior.