Behind on your monthly mortgage payments? Missouri State Assistance For Housing Relief (SAFHR) may be able to help.
Missouri State Assistance For Housing Relief (SAFHR) For Homeowners is a federally-funded program that helps keep you in your home by helping you to catch up on your mortgage payments. Missouri SAFHR For Homeowners covers your primary residence, with funds paid directly to your lender or servicer.
What is SAFHR for Homeowners?
- A Federally funded program that helps keep you in your home by catching you up on your mortgage payment
What does it cover?
- Covers your primary residence, with funds paid directly to your lender/servicer
- Includes missed regular payments, deferred payments, payments missed during a forbearance period and more
Am I eligible?
- You must have experienced a financial hardship (reduction in income or increase in qualified expenses) during the COVID-19 pandemic
- You must be behind on at least one payment, which can include payments during a forbearance period
- You must currently own and occupy the property as your primary residence
- Your income must be 150% or less of your Area Median Income (AMI), which can be determined at the SAFHR website below
Learn more about the program, connect with housing counselors, sign up to receive updates and more at SAFHRforHomeowners.com