To our customers and friends,
One of our highest priorities is the health of our staff, customers, and the well-being of the communities we serve. Sullivan Bank will continue normal banking operations at all locations. Below are some of the key points of Sullivan Bank’s response plan:
- Increased cleaning and sanitization efforts in our centers while reinforcing healthy habits for our staff;
- Keeping our products and services fully available to you;
- Monitoring the updates related to the virus; and
- Enhanced risk monitoring and management.
As much as we enjoy seeing you in our banking centers, we fully understand the preference of limiting your daily interactions. Below are several ways you can access your account with Sullivan Bank without entering one of our branches:
- Telephone banking: 24/7 https://www.sullivanbank.com/24-hour-banking/ for your local number)
- You can speak with a representative Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., and Saturday 8 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (1-800-645-3191)
- Online & Mobile Banking: You can access your account on your mobile device or computer (sullivanbank.com)
- Drive-thru: All of our banking centers have drive-thru service available
Please continue to check our website and social media pages for updates.
Please be assured that the banking system is designed to be sound and withstand all economies. FDIC insurance remains at $250,000 per deposit account and can be even more depending on how the account is titled. Your deposited funds are safe and we continue to safeguard them as our number one priority. If you have concerns, please use the FDIC calculator to check your personal deposit insurance coverage at https://edie.fdic.gov/ .
We would like to take a moment to ask our clients and friends to be vigilant and cautious when responding to any plea for coronavirus relief funds. Experts have indicated that multiple attempts are being made already to steal funds in the name of the virus. Also, be extra cautious about clicking on links of information in emails. Make sure they are from a reliable source.
Best wishes during this unsettling time!
Michael P. Hoffman, President & CEO